- Retro Videogame Magazine (Issue #12): Interview regarding Steve’s career and what influenced and inspired him.
- Joypad (November 2014): Steve talks with Régis Monterrin about his days at SEGA/STI.
- Good Deal Games: Michael Thomasson interviews Steve about his career in game development.
- Retronauts Podcast Episode 91 (April 2010): Frank Cifaldi plays host to a Tengen reunion as former programmers Steve Woita, Franz Lanzinger, and Mark Morris share tales of life at the greatest unlicensed Nintendo publisher ever.
[40.4 MB – Length: 1:28:20]
- Sega-16 (December 2005): Interview with Steve discussing his work at Sega.
- Planet Virtual Boy: Interview with Steve regarding his work on Waterworld for the Virtual Boy.
- Atari Compendium (2001): Interview with Scott Stilphen, discussing Steve’s games at various companies and other fun stuff.
- 8BitRocket.com (March 2010): Steve talks about Flash development with the folks at 8BitRocket.
- The Warp Zone: Short interview with Steve about his work at Tengen.
- RetroGaming Roundup Podcast 69 (December 2013): Audio interview with Steve and Keithen Hayenga about Apple, Atari, the Joyport and more.
[MP3 – interview starts at 76:52]
- Unseen64 (July 2010): Short article about Spinny and Spike, an unreleased Sega Genesis game, conceived by Steve Woita, Jason Plumb, and Tom Payne.
- Computertec: Sirius Joyport (May 2009): Details about the Joyport, a game controller adapter for the Apple II designed by Steve Woita and Keithen Hayenga. See also: Sirius Joyport article on Wikipedia
- NintendoLife: The Making of the Nintendo Virtual Boy (March 2010): Steve shares his experiences developing WaterWorld for the Virtual Boy in this feature article about the hardware.